Integrated Waste Management
We regularly undertake strategic analysis and specialist support for the licensability of strategic options, regulatory justification, drafting position statements and business cases, developing scopes of work, forum management, and facilitation and engagement on technical topics with stakeholders, including NGOs and local community partnerships. Our team has long-term experience throughout the UK nuclear industry, particularly waste management and disposal, and has supported NDA, LLWR, RWM, Magnox, EDF, EA, and BEIS. Our advisory services cover all aspects of radioactive waste conditioning, packaging, transport, storage and disposal, including studies to support disposability assessment.
Our Integrated Waste Management Services include:
- Radioactive waste inventory development;
- Waste treatment, processing and packaging advice;
- Disposability assessment;
- Integrated waste management strategies and policy papers;
- Input to national decommissioning studies aimed at optimizing activities associated with waste management;
- Near-surface disposal; and
- Interim storage.
For further details of our past projects, see the links below.« Back to view all capabilities